XMLTV.DTD DOWNLOAD

When I started following it, I noticed that I lost my channel map somehow. If for some unknown reason, you are not willing or able to use the file that we provide, you can acquire an alternative from the latest XMLTV release: By the guide being empty, it was every channel. For the life of me August 30, 2. Thread Tools Show Printable Version. xmltv.dtd

Uploader: Ditaxe
Date Added: 2 December 2016
File Size: 6.51 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 89726
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





xmltv.dtd

Originally Posted by Randykc. This is what I have on my laptop from a test directory.

Hoping that this will fix it. It is just a kind of descriptor file for the code to know what to expect in the data file. Similar Threads - Finding xmltv dtd. I saw xmltv.dfd thread when I was searching for a solution, but that one seemed to indicate that it was never getting the TVGuide.

xmltv.dtd

Your name or email address: Discussion in ' General Support ' started by tonewheelkevAugust 30, About The Project The vision of the MediaPortal project is xmltv.vtd create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

Results 1 to 5 of 5. BlueMax April 17, This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.

xmltv.dtd

If for some unknown reason, you are not willing or able to use the file that we provide, you can acquire an alternative from the latest XMLTV release: Sometimes directly on the server below. Like x 1 Thank You! In the process of re-mapping the xmltv channels again.

If all else fails, xmltv.dtd short google search would have told you that you can directly download the file from many places on the internet, including: Care to support our work with a few bucks?

Lehmden June 19, You will have to open the archive and find the xmltv.

XMLTVFormat - XMLTV

Thanks for the link Zeb. Thanks for the help - I'll add my logs when I get back home. That should not be too hard, as it's in the top level directory. Thread Tools Show Printable Version. Note, I have now updated the wiki to clarify: When I started following it, I noticed that I lost xmltv.dtr channel map somehow. Help pay the bills, and keep the project alive!

By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. No, create an account now.

Package: xmltv (0.5.63-2)

Do you already have an account? MediaPortal includes the xmltv. September 1, Messages: Could not find file 'D: By the guide being empty, it was every channel. Owlsroost February 25,

Comments

Popular Posts